|Dealers are a vital part of Dragonflight for the demos and tournaments they run, the enthusiastic players and GMs they encourage to attend, and the generous prize support many give. We are committed to providing our dealers with an environment at the convention in which they can succeed.|
|Table space in the dealer areas costs $100 per 6 feet of table space. Each dealer package includes:
- Two admission badges for the first table and one additional badge for and each additional table. These are full admissions so if you want a break to attend an event, go for it!
- One free half-page ad placed in the convention program, if your table(s) are paid in full and the advertisement is delivered by June 1st.
|Dealers may choose between space in the ballroom with the boardgames or in the entry hall, with space assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, determined when payment is received. One section of the ballroom will be locked at night. Most dealers in the ballroom will be in this section and will not have to move merchandise.|
|Our Dealer Brochure contains additional information, including deadlines for advertising in the Convention Program (printed) and Pre-Con program (online). Dealer Brochure PDF|
Advertising in the Convention Program and Pre-Con Program
|We offer advertising space in both our pre-convention and convention programs, which provides the greatest exposure for your business. The pre-paid rates are as follows:|
NOTE: The Pre-Con program is only a downloadable PDF on the web site.
|Space Per Program||Pre-Con Program Cost *||Convention Program Cost **||Cost for Both Programs|
|Cover-page ad †||$150.00||$150.00||$275.00|
|* We must receive your ad by June 1st for it to appear in the pre-convention program.|
** We must receive your ad by July 15th for it to appear in the convention program.
† This advertisement appears on either the inside front, inside back, or outside back cover.
Sales Tax, Business Licenses and More
- Dealers are responsible for their own sales tax.
- Dragonflight and the Bellevue Hilton Hotel are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All dealer staff must register for the convention (you get two free registrations; additional ones must be paid).
- Space is limited to a first-come, first-served basis.
- Dragonflight does not keep ads from last year. You need to resubmit your ad each year.
- Dealers must have a valid City of Bellevue business license in order to sell at Dragonflight.
- Additionally, businesses located outside of Washington need to obtain a Master Business License from the state. These forms can be filled out online and are located at http://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/700028.html. (This should be done a few months before June, as you will have to have your Universal Business Identifier number, assigned by the state, in order to fill out the City of Bellevue forms.) The fee for this license is $15.00.
|If you are interested in being a dealer at Dragonflight, please contact the Dealer Liaison listed on our Contact Us Page.|